The County Hearing team would like to thank our wonderful clients for their continued support and compliance with our guidelines. We have been overwhelmed with your response and understanding and we cannot thank you enough for using our services.
As always, our top priority is the health and wellbeing of all of our clients and staff. With this in mind, we continue to operate with several strict new measures in place to ensure safety for everyone. We have put together a 9-step plan that will allow us to provide a safe environment for all.
Here’s what to expect when you visit our clinic
Our 9-step pledge to keep you safe:
1. Every visit to the branch will now be by appointment only. No “walk-ins”. This includes battery and accessory purchases which must be ordered over the phone and fulfilled through the postal system.
2. We will be contacting you the day before your appointment to go through a “symptom check” to ensure you or anyone in your household is not symptomatic. Even if you have had your vaccinations this step will still apply.
3. Upon arrival we will ask you to sanitize your hands and put a face mask on before your appointment can proceed. We are no longer required to take your temperature on arrival.
4. High-quality PPE will be provided for both staff and clients during your visit.
5. For now, we still cannot provide you with teas or coffees, or use of our toilet facilities during your visit.
6. All our appointment times are now back to normal. However, we are still starting our clinics at different times to ensure there is only one patient to see one clinician at a time and an empty waiting room for you on arrival.
7. We are still cleaning and sanitizing the practice ready for your arrival and continue to do so throughout the day, providing you with a clean and safe environment.
8. We will be introducing you to the newest updates in technology which may allow us to see you and program your hearing aids remotely from the safety of your own home. (Make and model of hearing aid dependent)
9. For the safety of all, payments will be by credit/debit card, or by BACS transfer only.